2 laps of jog 100, stride 100; 3 minutes
4 x tennis ball drill (2 each direction), 3 min1 x 4 reps of 100 m: 60 secs rest between reps; 5 min
3 x 5 reps of 25 m: 15 secs rest between reps; 45 secs between sets
(or just walk back and start again); 3 min
2 x 6 reps of 70 m: 30 secs rest between reps; 3 min between set; 5 mi
1 x 4 reps of 100 m: 60 secs rest between reps
3 x 5 reps of 25 m: 15 secs rest between reps; 45 secs between sets
(or just walk back and start again); 3 min
2 x 6 reps of 70 m: 30 secs rest between reps; 3 min between set; 5 mi
1 x 4 reps of 100 m: 60 secs rest between reps
Rafe, Mary, Andy, Segool, and I climbed a mountain on Tuesday. Andy, Segool & I ran down. Seriously, we witnessed Segool workout. He was glistening!
ReplyDeleteLab track workout yesterday. 4x1 mile with 4-5 min rest. 6:57, 6:40, 6:43, 7:01
ReplyDeleteRan a bunch of hills to get to a park, then did the track workout.
ReplyDeleteRan the track workout with Brandon. He's still faster than me.
ReplyDeleteTrack workout done minus the tennis ball drill. Silly me to forget about high school football season.
ReplyDeleteDone. In the rain. With Andy. I hate you all.
ReplyDeleteNot only did I climb a mountain on Tuesday (and a lil one on Monday), but I played an hour of clay court tennis on Th and Fri each. Ok, Fri was doubles and the other team had a nearly 70 year old woman, but it was a workout nonetheless. Finally did track workout tonight and the 13 40s afterwards. Trying to work my way onto D team
ReplyDelete