Monday, August 8, 2011

Track Workout: Week 19


Warmup
Shorter, faster sprints, more rest:
2 laps of jog 100, stride 1003 minutes rest
4 x tennis ball drill (2 each direction), 3 min
1 x 4 reps of 100 m: 40 secs rest between reps
3 min rest
2 x 6 reps of 70 m: 30 secs rest between reps; 3 min between set
5 min rest
3 x 5 reps of 25 m: 15 secs rest between reps; 45 secs between sets
3 min rest
2 x 6 reps of 70 m: 40 secs rest between reps; 3 min between set
3 min rest
1 x 4 reps of 100 m: 50 secs rest between reps

3 comments:

  1. 8/9 - This was a long one. Jake, Cristal and I did it in the rain. Felt good...pushed through a little wall (and a wall of rain) about midway through. Legs felt good. Shoulder was eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8/8 basketball

    8/9 deadlifts, box jumps, stairs, tossing with the missus

    8/10 track workout with X. I hate him. Every time I got tired he would say it was universe. We did so many "universe sprints". If there is ever a tournament that is 40 universe-point games X and I will be ready. Also I think whoever designed this workout is very good at slowing down, I could barely get back to the line in time to run the next sprint.

    8/11 definitely taking off, lots of stretching, maybe some yoga later

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8/8 Quick 5k.
    8/10 watched middle aged women do Moomba for an hour. Oh, and ran some sprints with Hus.
    8/11 Throw all my discs to empty space, go pick 'em up, repeat.

    ReplyDelete