Henlopen this past weekend..hope D5 had a good time :)4/18-- 1 hr. yogafelt really good to stretch out after a lot of pt this past weekend
4/14 track workout, did the 2mi in just under 15min then stopped and did PT4/16-17 henlopen4/18 leg endurance with Brandon, lots of throwing4/19 PT strength
4/19: 1.5, maybe 2 mile run, really fast because I'm afraid the alligators will catch me. + Leg Circuit
Zuba...jealous your on vaca but hope you're having fun!4/19- 1hr throwing with Liz M and Jake TLeg circuit50 burpees (I really don't know what # I'm on)5 minutes pivoting (30 seconds on, 30 off)
4/26 This was miserable.72, 80, 86, 90, 94, 9256, 60, 58, 5988, 8730 minutes of active throwing
Henlopen this past weekend..hope D5 had a good time :)
ReplyDelete4/18-- 1 hr. yoga
felt really good to stretch out after a lot of pt this past weekend
4/14 track workout, did the 2mi in just under 15min then stopped and did PT
ReplyDelete4/16-17 henlopen
4/18 leg endurance with Brandon, lots of throwing
4/19 PT strength
4/19: 1.5, maybe 2 mile run, really fast because I'm afraid the alligators will catch me. + Leg Circuit
ReplyDeleteZuba...jealous your on vaca but hope you're having fun!
ReplyDelete4/19- 1hr throwing with Liz M and Jake T
Leg circuit
50 burpees (I really don't know what # I'm on)
5 minutes pivoting (30 seconds on, 30 off)
4/26 This was miserable.
ReplyDelete72, 80, 86, 90, 94, 92
56, 60, 58, 59
88, 87
30 minutes of active throwing