4/3: IOP, chased Mary around + Sprints w/ Push-Ups and Crunches 4/4: Leg Strength and Endurance Workout + Jump Rope Circuit (Both feet, single legged, skips, attempted double unders, but I keep smacking my ass with the rope, fail)
4/5: Bench press, dead lifts, and ab workout 4/6: Track workout with Liz, Mary, and KG. My times were 70,71,70,78,74,80. It was right at that halfway point where I realized I am not in as good of shape as I thought... Accelerators felt great though.
track. headwind on backstretch. (i am attempting to train for a longer-distance corporate race thingy for work, so i did an extra couple of 400's and reduced # of sets) 80, 80, 80, 79 / 81, 79, 77, 78
Did the track workout last night with Mazur and Cristal. I remember this one from last year, so I decided to compare times:
ReplyDelete2010: 78, 77, 76, 75, 78, 74
2011: 74, 73, 78, 78, 77, 78
Seems like I was pretty close to where I was last year.
Then Cristal and I went climbing for a few hours and we did burpees during commercials of the NCAA Championship Game.
4/3: IOP, chased Mary around + Sprints w/ Push-Ups and Crunches
ReplyDelete4/4: Leg Strength and Endurance Workout + Jump Rope Circuit (Both feet, single legged, skips, attempted double unders, but I keep smacking my ass with the rope, fail)
Fool's Fest last weekend :)
ReplyDelete4/4--xfit:
12 minute Overhead squat build up
25lb. to 53lb.
4 rounds 2 minute amrap
5 OHS (25lbs)
5 Knees to elbows on a bar
3 minutes rest
3 1/2, 4, 4, 4 1/2
4/4: McCarren Park Pickup
ReplyDelete17 burpees
4/3 IOP plus a little grad IM frisbee
ReplyDelete4/6 am: PT strength and light core & upper body
pm: track workout with Mary, KG and CJ, I didn't time myself
4/5: Bench press, dead lifts, and ab workout
ReplyDelete4/6: Track workout with Liz, Mary, and KG. My times were 70,71,70,78,74,80. It was right at that halfway point where I realized I am not in as good of shape as I thought... Accelerators felt great though.
As per above, I did the track workout. My times were about
ReplyDelete75 76 76 81 81 86
track. headwind on backstretch.
ReplyDelete(i am attempting to train for a longer-distance corporate race thingy for work, so i did an extra couple of 400's and reduced # of sets)
80, 80, 80, 79 / 81, 79, 77, 78