Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 9

Track workout, alone, at RHAM.  68, 69, 71, 72, 74....and something that I couldn't read as I fought off the need to vomit.  Probably about a 79.  Felt like ass.  Oh, how I've missed you, 400s.

35 burpees.

3 comments:

  1. It's been a while...
    4/5: Morning gym with Andy. Same workout, less reps and more weight.
    4/7: Weekly leg workout with rests.
    4/8: Morning gym solo. Evening track workout, did not keep times but will next time.
    4/9: 1 mile jog, dynamic stretch, 2 hours ultimate. Total 60 pushups and 160 crunches afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. despite westconn and stamford high school's best efforts to keep me off the track, i finally got to this week's track workout today with bryan (did the weekly leg workout on wednesday). times: 84, 89, 93, 95, 96, 94.

    not thrilled with my times, but at least the last 4 were somewhat consistent and i have something to work from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 400s with brando and karin

    73,73,75,75,73,75

    Brandon is FAST in 400's, i'm glad the field is not 400m long.

    ReplyDelete