Been a few days... 4/28 Core and upper body strengthening, don't remember the details, plus PT Hour or so throwing hucks with Chicken 4/29 Throwing w/Jake T, then with everyone in Zuba's post 4/30 Tryouts, didn't play but did the core, hips are still sore! 5/1 Played at tryouts 5/2 Stadiums week 2 w/Zuba and Jake K
4/30 tryouts- all of an hour and a half before I was out of commission.
5/2 1 hr. yoga (a few things I couldn't do with my knee) pm: 8 minute abs (straight through) 1 minute regular crunches 1 minute crunches with legs straight in the air 1 minute ride side crunches 1 minutes left side crunches 1 minute briefcases 1 minute v sit 1 minute plank 1 minute regular crunches
4/30: study for my plant exam by running in eastrock (aprox 3 mi.) and picking flowers as I see them by the trail. I.d. them back at home + core and PT exercises.
5/1: 5 mile trail run
5/2: Run up giant steps trail (pseudo stair workout) + leg endurance + core
Did the track workout this morning at 6:15 with Zuba, Liz M, and Bosco
My times:
70, 52, 33, 16 75, 54, 35, 16 75, 55, 35, 17
Definitely went out too quick on that first 400, but I was so excited to be running in the morning. Also, I want to apologize to the three that ran it with me because I had some awful farts going on. Yay 6:15am workouts!
4/29: Throwing w/ Mary, KG, Brandon, Karin, Liz, and Chicken
ReplyDelete4/30: Tryouts
5/1: Tryouts + Throwing and Core w/ Chicken
5/2: Stadiums w/ Liz and Jake
Been a few days...
ReplyDelete4/28 Core and upper body strengthening, don't remember the details, plus PT
Hour or so throwing hucks with Chicken
4/29 Throwing w/Jake T, then with everyone in Zuba's post
4/30 Tryouts, didn't play but did the core, hips are still sore!
5/1 Played at tryouts
5/2 Stadiums week 2 w/Zuba and Jake K
consult with a second ortho tomorrow!
...a little behind..here's what I remember :)
ReplyDelete4/30 tryouts- all of an hour and a half before I was out of commission.
5/2 1 hr. yoga (a few things I couldn't do with my knee)
pm: 8 minute abs (straight through)
1 minute regular crunches
1 minute crunches with legs straight in the air
1 minute ride side crunches
1 minutes left side crunches
1 minute briefcases
1 minute v sit
1 minute plank
1 minute regular crunches
5/2: Did Stadiums in the morning with Liz and Zuba and then a 31+ mile road bike ride in the afternoon.
ReplyDelete4/28: throwing
ReplyDelete4/29: sneak in a short jaunt on bike ~15 miles
4/30: study for my plant exam by running in eastrock (aprox 3 mi.) and picking flowers as I see them by the trail. I.d. them back at home + core and PT exercises.
5/1: 5 mile trail run
5/2: Run up giant steps trail (pseudo stair workout) + leg endurance + core
5/4: 2 Mile Run: 1 mile on road, 1 mile on beach + leg endurance
ReplyDelete5/1 tryouts
ReplyDelete5/4 1 mile warm up run, leg strength workout + lifting/core
Did the track workout this morning at 6:15 with Zuba, Liz M, and Bosco
ReplyDeleteMy times:
70, 52, 33, 16
75, 54, 35, 16
75, 55, 35, 17
Definitely went out too quick on that first 400, but I was so excited to be running in the morning. Also, I want to apologize to the three that ran it with me because I had some awful farts going on. Yay 6:15am workouts!
5/2: off day
ReplyDelete5/3: Core performance monday workout
5/4: track workout with Brenton.
71, 51, 31, 15
71, 51, 30, 14
70, 49, 30, 13
then some throwing with Brenton, Juddy and Lowell.