bah. I don't know when last time I posted was, but I'll start from practice.
6/19 practice 6/20 off 6/21 Coreperformance lower/core 6/22 summer league and throwing work 6/23 coreperformance upper/core 6/24 off 6/25 BI 6/26 BI 6/27 deep tissue massage 6/28 coreperformance upper/core 6/29 summerleague and throwing work
Track workout with Jake and Cristal. Well, about half of it. Hamstring felt pretty good, towards the end started to tighten up and I shut it down and stretched. Ice and PVC roller once I got home.
bah. I don't know when last time I posted was, but I'll start from practice.
ReplyDelete6/19 practice
6/20 off
6/21 Coreperformance lower/core
6/22 summer league and throwing work
6/23 coreperformance upper/core
6/24 off
6/25 BI
6/26 BI
6/27 deep tissue massage
6/28 coreperformance upper/core
6/29 summerleague and throwing work
Track workout with Jake and Cristal. Well, about half of it. Hamstring felt pretty good, towards the end started to tighten up and I shut it down and stretched. Ice and PVC roller once I got home.
ReplyDeletethanks for posting our video! brooke was fun too work with...
ReplyDeletemake sure you guys check out for more videos
of brooke, brodie and other Ultimate specific training ideas..
www.facebook.com/morrillperformance
and
www.youtube.com/morrillperformance
Several more days of biking, lifting, stretching and icing. Finally started doing spin workouts again. Hamstring is getting better every day.
ReplyDelete