I've been taking it easy the past two weeks on working out (except for IOP and BAD) to focus on PT and injury recovery, and that's my plan for the next week. The final verdict seems to be tendinitis where the top of my hamstring connects to the bone. After that I'll start ramping up again so I can build back up for the season!
3/3 Agilities with Mary. We did a variety of ladders, hurdles, shuffling, zig zag runs, mountain climbers, and butt pulses (for Andy, of course), followed by throwing until our hands were numb.
I've been taking it easy the past two weeks on working out (except for IOP and BAD) to focus on PT and injury recovery, and that's my plan for the next week. The final verdict seems to be tendinitis where the top of my hamstring connects to the bone. After that I'll start ramping up again so I can build back up for the season!
ReplyDelete3/3
ReplyDeleteAgilities with Mary. We did a variety of ladders, hurdles, shuffling, zig zag runs, mountain climbers, and butt pulses (for Andy, of course), followed by throwing until our hands were numb.