Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1

Spinning tonight after work. Edit: I love spinning to Free Bird. Great workout.

5 comments:

  1. 32,33,34,34

    15,17,15

    Finished right before the down pour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Match and I ran circles around Chicken. Literally, as he was there warming up.
    32 28 30 31
    13 14 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the track workout tonight, then played summer league.

    30.5, 31.9, 31.8, 32.8
    15.5, 15.7, 14.9

    Track workout was awesome. Felt good going sub 15 on a 100 (I know. I'm slow), and I think I can break 30 on a 200 soon.

    Covered/was covered by Boney most of the time, and I played shitty defense (but so did he). Was not a very good workout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wednesday: I had a pretty shitty day, so I lifted like crazy with my guido body building friends. Did Tri/Bi workout. Lots of compounds and supersets.

    ReplyDelete