I had way too much energy and excitement, so I decided to run a 5K in the rain. I WON!! I ran another 20:55, you can see my cheesy picture here. http://hitekracing.com/results10/ans0609.htm
This time I got my splits and they were 5:58 (downhill mostly, but still too fast), at mile 2 I was at 12:58 (uphill, but now too slow, can't pace myself with these) and I finished 20:55. Won a $50 gift card to a sporting goods store and a huge trophy.
I had way too much energy and excitement, so I decided to run a 5K in the rain. I WON!! I ran another 20:55, you can see my cheesy picture here. http://hitekracing.com/results10/ans0609.htm
ReplyDeleteThis time I got my splits and they were 5:58 (downhill mostly, but still too fast), at mile 2 I was at 12:58 (uphill, but now too slow, can't pace myself with these) and I finished 20:55. Won a $50 gift card to a sporting goods store and a huge trophy.
It was a great day!
Jogged 4.7 miles this morning, luckily not in the rain.
ReplyDeleteDid the track workout. In retrospect, sitting in a conference for 4 days and not stretching didn't feel good.
ReplyDelete