Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2

I effing hate track workouts.

63, 68, 78. Huffing and puffing for 4 minutes. 72, 76, 74.

At least the second set was somewhat consistent.

Eff you, track workout.

3 comments:

  1. Active warmup, Core performance agilities, medicine ball, core.

    Lifting
    Front squat: 2x8 @95lbs. Pull-up: 8 neutral grip, 6 overhand grip with 25lb assistance. Bench press incline alternating dumbbell: 5@27.5lb, 11@25lb. Plate crunch physioball: 2x10 @25lb. Glute bridge leg curl physioball: 2x8. Russian twist physioball: 2x10 @25lb. Rotational cable row: 2x8ea @35lbs.

    Interval run
    2min warm-up and cool-down. 3x(60s medium, 30s fast, 60s medium, 30s fast, 60s slow).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god. After re-reading "This shouldn't be too hard" when I got home, I was well....in need of a teammate pull (thanks John).

    Also, wasn't it supposed to be 3 sets of 2X400 not 2 sets of 3X400? Or am I retarded?

    ReplyDelete
  3. April 3: Anaerobic combat run, three sets of: run length of ultimate field, jog 3 sides, run length and width, jog 2 sides, run 3 sides, jog 1 side, run full perimeter, rest 4 minutes.

    ReplyDelete