Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26

Track workout...

27, 13,13,14,13,15
Didn't time the shorter stuff..its hard enough to time the rests.

As these workouts get more agility and quickness focused, having a partner (or a few) to run with gets more important. I felt myself falling off by the end of the 50s...just because they're so short and they're tough to time.

I'll be dragging my little sister to workouts from now on.

7 comments:

  1. Track workout

    27,14,14,13,14,14
    Didn't time the others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foam rolling and quad rehab.

    Core: 2x10 oblique extensions each @25lb, 2x15 back extensions @25lb, 2x10 russion twist physioball @25lb, 20 physioball plate crunch @25lb

    Arms: 8 pull-ups and 8 dips with 25lb assistance, shoulder exercises with resistance bands, 12 push-ups on upside down bosu ball

    Quads: 10 lunges each forward, sideways, and 45 degrees with 10lb dumbbells. (got hamstrings in with the quad rehab)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a hot one!

    34,17,16,16,16,16

    Didn't time the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran with Match, Kendra, and Andy.
    It was hot hot hot.

    29, 14, ?
    We had to run the 100s around the curves, since there were too many people at the track to go back and forth, and I didn't get accurate times. I do know that 8 50's is a tough way to run 1 lap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you guys did the workout last night! It was so hot I couldn't even motivate myself to go out and drink. So I did the workout this morning, alone, 6am, 100% humidity. I didn't have to dodge anyone the whole time! First one in a while but the quads held up ok even though the times aren't good. I blame the 50s on the track being wet and not being able to accelerate without falling down.

    200: 38
    100: 18, 18, 18, 19, 19
    50: around 9-10 each
    didn't time shorter

    ReplyDelete
  6. track was a little rough last night, i'm glad i had Match, KG and Kendra there to run it with me!

    200: 31
    100: 14.6 15.9, 15.4, 15.3, 15.5
    50: Low to Mid 8's (not really sure where to stop timing)

    The track was the most crowded i had seen in a while.

    The ladder after felt good. I love cement like fields!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 33, low-to-mid 16's for the 100's
    the 50's sucked

    Thurs: Tabatas, form drills

    ReplyDelete